Motor Vehicle Accidents

Have you been involved in a motor vehicle accident? Our professional advice may help with your situation.

Generally speaking, there are two parts to most car accident cases in Ontario. There will be a claim for pain and suffering against the person who caused the accident.

Secondly, there will be a case against your insurer for treatment of your accident related injuries. When an insurer refuses to pay for your pain and suffering or provide treatment,  TSF Law fights to ensure our clients receive what they need and are entitled to!

Book your free consultation with us at
(905) 218-3668 today.

Statutory Accident Benefits: Attendant Care

Attendant Care (“AC”) is available to you if you’ve sustained an impairment due to a car accident that renders you substantially unable to care for yourself as you did before the accident…. Read more

TSF Law © 2021. All Rights Reserved.

Statutory Accident Benefits: Income Replacement Benefit

The income replacement benefit (“IRB”) is meant to replace your income if you are substantially impaired in an accident and cannot return to work. If you were employed at the time of the accident or … Read more